Founder & MD
- 30 years experience in automotive and management consulting business
- Strong Global Operational experience and was Country Manager for Delphi Saginaw India
- Successfully launched vehicle programs in US, Canada and South America
- Managed a $250 million manufacturing operations in South America for Ford Motor Company
- Experience in Energy Industry, Diesel Generators, Design of Nuclear Power Plants, Fuel Cells
- Successfully raised $40M in the US for investment in automotive component industry in India, China and the ASEAN region
- Experience with OEM, Component Supplier, Private Equity and Management Consulting in the Automotive Industry
- MBA-University of Michigan, MS-Michigan Technology University, BS-Birla Institute of Technology
Chief Information Officer
- He is an MBA from, Rice University, Houston, TX; Master of Engineering, Cornell University and an engineering graduate from BITS Pilani.
- He has more than 25 yrs of experience with innovative management, operations & technology leadership
- He is the Founder & Chief Executive Officer of a Population Health IT company and serves on the board of several companies as a technology expert.
Chief H.R Officer
- Have 19+ years in senior-level HR management roles, primarily in the IT, Telecom, Consulting, Electronics, KPO, Shared Services Manufacturing, as well as Education sectors
- Significant experience in Developing HR Policies, Scaling up of the organization both in term of Resources & Processes Maturity levels